Six Serious Errors With The A.A.C.S. Report
This is in response to an article on the American Association of Christian School’s website.
SIX SERIOUS ERRORS WITH THE A.A.C.S. REPORT ON THE INDIANAPOLIS BAPTIST TEMPLE.
1. The I.B.T., a New Testament congregation had no employees, only ministers. This is based upon the fact the I.B.T. was not organized as a 501(c)(3) religious business organization or public charity under the Internal Revenue Code. Instead, the workers of the Lord’s church were minister servants based upon I Corinthians 12:27-31. It is impossible for New Testament churches to have employees. However, religious business organizations do and should comply with the tax code.
2. Neither personal and individual tax liabilities nor the income tax system were ever attacked or questioned in our battle for a free church. The case was always over whether a New Testament church was required by the Bible, U.S. Constitution or even the I.R.S. Code to be a collection agent for the I.R.S.
Over 100 people associated with the I.B.T. were audited and have passed their audits since 1996.
3. The issue that our case confirms is that the United States of America has the power not the authority to ignore the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. It confirms that the U.S. Constitution is null and void when it comes to our inalienable rights given by God. It confirms that the A.A.C.S. must speak out against the Lord’s church in order to maintain their own tax status. It confirms that Christians and churches in America have accepted the I.R.S. Code as the final authority for faith and practice and not the Holy Scriptures.
4. Losing doesn’t make one right or wrong. If this were true then David, the three Hebrew children and Moses would all have been wrong. However, in the end they all prevailed and so will the I.B.T., the Lord’s church.
5. The Marxist/Socialist tax system of America that A.A.C.S. seems to be defending and protecting needs to be turned on its head. It is for the redistribution of the world’s wealth and used for every unbiblical purpose including abortion, etc.
The Social Security trust fund was put into the general fund by Lyndon Johnson and is dry to the bone. It is the biggest Ponzi scheme ever perpetrated on the American public.
6. The worst mistake of the flimsy excuses of the A.A.C.S. is the verse, “Render unto Caesar the things that are Caesar’s.” This verse never commanded believers or the New Testament church to pay taxes of any kind. It was never written to Peter or any other Christian. It was written to unbelievers, not Christians.
The preconceived ideas, unbiblical prejudices and lack of hermeneutical interpretation of Scripture of the A.A.C.S. is a reproach.