Dr. Dixon releases new book, The Trail of Blood Revisited: Christ's True Church, Its Past, Present and Future. Order today!
Now in its 5th Printing!
160 pages, suggested donation $12 for single copies; $10 each for 2 copies; $8 each for 3 or more copies; $5 each for 60 copies (case lot). Includes shipping costs.. Also A Trail of Blood Chart available with the book for only $1.00 each.
TABLE OF CONTENTS: Foreword by Dr. Robert McCurry
SECTION I - THE LORD'S TRUE CHURCH IN HISTORY
- CH 1 The Trail of Blood
- CH 2 Religious Liberty: A Major Tenet of the Baptists
SECTION II - SATAN'S MASTER PLAN TO DESTROY THE LORD'S TRUE CHURCH: THE TRAP, SIN AND HOAX OF TAX EXEMPTION
- CH 3 How Is Satan Accomplishing This Plan to Destroy the Lord's Church?
- CH 4 Federal Tax Laws for N.T. Churches is a Clear Violation of Holy Scripture
- CH 5 Federal Tax Laws for N.T. Churches Also Run Contrary to the Historic Baptist Position on Christ and His Church
- CH 6 Voluntary BUT Mandatory
- CH 7 The Corporation As It Relates To Churches
- CH 8 The Trap Closes - Little Known Facts About the IRS Attack on the Indianapolis Baptist Temple
- CH 9 Not-For-Profit Religion
- CH 10 Post-Christian Era Brings Direct Attacks by Government Against the Lord's Church
- CH 11 Cases of Government Assault on Bible Believing Religion in America
- CH 12 Internal Revenue Service: Pastors Must be Ordained by the IRS
- CH 13 How the Supreme Court Changed the First Amendment Without the Aid of Congress
- CH 14 How the Courts Pitched the New Testament Churches a Curve
- CH 15 How the Churches Despised Their Birth Right
- CH 16 Pragmatism over Principle
SECTION III - WHAT THE LORD'S TRUE CHURCH CAN EXPECT IN THE NEAR FUTURE
- CH 17 The New World Order from a Biblical Perspective
- CH 18 Biblical Solutions
- CH 19 How to Pastor an Unregistered or Underground Church
Find it also on Baptist Temple Books